three good things for today: finished my last uni assignment applied to study a different uni degree online edited a youtube video and updated my blog themes
mackenziequig: I literally got so addicted to the fan in my room that my mum had to take it out of my room while I was at school and lock it in the garage. I had to download a sound on my phone that sounds like a fan and play it while i sleep.
tokyosluts: Being skinny would actually solve 90% of my problems and winning the lottery would solve the other 10%
is it weird that I kind of just want to be bestfriends with Kate (thekatediary)…
ohioisonfiire: Update from Australia: A school boy has been suspended for 15 days due to throwing a vegemite sandwich at prime minister Julia Gillard.